What Logo Vendor offers to Designers
- Access to a large group of Buyers
- Protection for intellectual property
- Advertisement and Acknowledgment
- Professional, user-friendly service
- Logo Vendor requires you to have respect for all Logo Vendor clients
- Buyers should be respected as any other clients as they are also paying clients
- Public disapproval of a Buyer decision is not tolerated nor is any effort to persuade them by any means outside of your mock-ups
- Bringing general design issues to Buyers attention is allowed without specifically mentioning any other Designer proposals. For example, a high amount of graphic effects might be more difficult in print applications.
- If you have an issue with a Buyer, contact them politely through the Logo Vendor private message feature.
- Private negotiations with Buyers are not allowed. For example: offering free services if they select your mock-up. It is acceptable for a Designer to offer off-site services after being awarded the project
- NO TRACING OR VECTORIZATION OF INTERNET CONTENT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. Exceptions:
1) You own FULL copyrights to the image and have not used it before and agree to not use it again
2) The Buyer owns FULL copyrights to the image.
- ONE CONCEPT PER SUBMISSION - Example: if you want to show a logo in red, blue, and yellow, create and upload 3 separate files.
- NO WATERMARKS - your design firm or other.
- IMAGE CENTERED - horizontally and vertically with sufficient spacing all around.
- NO BORDERS
- BACKGROUNDS - White, Black, or Solid is best. Elaborate backgrounds (For example: grunge, painted etc.) are allowed but not recommended. Do not show designs on buildings, vehicles etc.
- Logo Vendor may remove entries without notice for violating the submission requirements