What Logo Vendor strives to provide Buyers:
- The outcome that matters most is marketing collateral that promotes your corporate identity
- Many high-quality, unique concepts for your marketing collateral
- A Creative Marketing Service questionnaire that will communicate the most valuable information to Designers; even if you are unfamiliar with branding concepts
- An efficient, straightforward selection system that makes it easy to organize the submissions for your project
- Industry standard vector file formats so your designs can be used across many applications for a very long time
How to get the most out of your Creative Marketing Service request:
- Fill out the Creative Marketing Service questionnaire as completely as possible
- Set your project payout amount to your budgeted amount
- Higher project payouts lead to more and higher quality entries
- Rank your entries daily. This will ensure the Designers understand your preferences and how you feel about their mock-ups.
- Provide feedback to every entry to give Designers an indication as to what you need
- The more feedback and ranking updates that you provide, the better the results you are going to see.
- Minimize the selection to the most key Designers (no more than 2-3).
- Select a Designer within 7 business days to ensure you can receive revision requests as soon as possible.
What is required of Logo Vendor Buyers:
Our policy requires that you do not ask one Designer to use elements or concepts from another Designer. The general rule is if a Designer was first to submit the idea, they own that concept for the remainder of the project. Requests or ideas included in the project description are open for any Designer to incorporate in their mock-up. Concepts that are considered obvious are open for any Designer to incorporate in their mock-up. For example: a dog for a pet grooming shop, a camera for a photographer, initials for a lawyer, etc.We require you to select a Designer within 7 days of the close of the project. We allow a 7 day extension of the project if you need more time or additional mock-ups from the community. If a Designer has not been selected within 2 weeks of the close of the project, we will do a final follow-up by email. If there is no response, Logo Vendor will select a Designer and distribute 50% of the funds based on existing ranking, existing comments, and/or community feedback. This policy is rarely initiated, but is instituted to maintain a high-level of Designer confidence and participation. Thank you for understanding this policy.